Along with Zenfone 5, Asus has also launched its higher-end variant called ASUS Zenfone 5Z (Z5620KL). The device comes with increased RAM, better processor and more features. Zenfone 5Z comes with 8GB of RAM and is powered by latest SD 845 SoC. The smartphone features 19:9 screen with notch on top of display.
Asus Zenfone 5Z (Z5620KL) features a 6.2 inch Full HD+ ( 2246 × 1080 pixels) 19:9 Super IPS 2.5D Curved glass Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor with 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM. For graphics, it comes with Adreno 630 GPU.
Asus Zenfone 5Z comes with dual camera setup. It comes with a 12 Megapixel Sony IMX363 sensor with dual pixel PDAF, OIS/EIS and 8 Megapixel secondary OV8856 sensor rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF and Laser AF. For selfies, it comes with a 8 Megapixel OV8856 sensor front camera. It comes in 64GB/128GB internal storage options, which can be further expanded via MicroSD card.
Its connectivity options include 4G, VoLTE, 3G, HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/AGPS, NFC, GLONASS, Bluetooth, and USB Type-C. It packs a 3,300mAh battery ASUS BoostMaster fast charging and AI charging.
Asus Zenfone 5Z runs on Android 8 Oreo with ZEN UI 5. It comes with Hybrid sim slot. It has Fingerprint sensor on its back side, the device also has support for Face Unlock.
Asus Zenfone 5Z (Z5620KL) Key Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS display with 2.5D curved glass and 2246×1080 pixel resolution
- Software: Zen UI based on Android Oreo
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB internal space with memory card slot
- Cameras: 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel at the rear with dual LED flash; 8-megapixel camera on the front
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Colours: Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver
Asus Zenfone 5Z Price is 479 Euros. It comes in Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver. It will go on sale from June 2018.