Last Month Nokia launched Nokia X, but it didn’t came up with Google services installed. We covered up the tutorial about rooting the Nokia X and install Google Play store and other Google Services. But Nokia pushed an Software update and after that tooting with that method was not possible. So here we have come up with a method to root Nokia X after 11.1.1 software update.
Note : To Root Nokia X after 126.96.36.199 update, refer this Tutorial
Steps for Rooting.
- Download the required files from here and extract the files.
- Enable debugging mode in Nokia by going into Settings.
- Connect Nokia X to the PC.
- Now update ADB drivers.
- Goto desktop on PC
- Right click on computer and click manage
- Select Device manager
- In the list, Nokia X will be listed with a Question mark icon.
- Right click and select update driver, then select Browse my computer for driver option.
- Now select the path of above extracted folder, in the folder select driver file.
- Now drivers are updated.
- Now Reconnect the Nokia to the PC.
- Open kingroot app from the extracted folder.
- Now kingroot will detect Nokia X as Android device. Now root the device using the App.
- Now your device is rooted.
If you have any difficulty the follow the original thread on XDA.
In This way you can root the device. To install Google play store, GMail, Chrome, Google Maps, YouTube, Google Now and other Google Services refer this tutorial.