It was just two days back when Chinese company Meizu launched its latest smartphone Meizu M5 in India. The smartphone was launched for Rs. 10,499 but within two days of launch, the mobile phone has received a price cut.
Meizu M5 features a 5.2 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass Display. It is powered by a 64 bit 1.5GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with 3GB RAM. For Graphics it has a Mali T-860 GPU.
Meizu M5 features a 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash and Phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF). For selfies, it comes with a 5 Megapixel front shooter with flash. It comes with 32GB Internal storage, which can be further expanded upto 128GB.
Meizu M5 Key Specifications
- 5.2-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with support for PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3070mAh battery with support for fast charging
Meizu M5 Price in India is Rs. 9,499. It comes in Champanage Gold and Sapphire Blue colours. It is available exclsuviely via TataCliq.