Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has announced a new smartphone in China called Meizu M6s. The mobile phone comes with HD+ Full-Screen Display and has 3GB of RAM. It is priced at 999 Yuan in China and is available in its home country.
Meizu M6s features a 5.7 inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass Display. It is powered by a 64 bit 2GHz Hexa Core Samsung Exynos 7872 processor with 3GB RAM. For Graphics it has a Mali G71 GPU.
Meizu M6s features a 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash and Phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF). For selfies, it comes with a 8 Megapixel front shooter with flash. It comes om 32GB/64GB Internal storage options, which can be further expanded upto 128GB.
Its connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB GLONASS, and GPS/A-GPS. It packs a 3,000mAh battery. It comes with fingerprint sensor on its right side.
Meizu M6s runs on Android 7 Nougat with a layer of Flyme OS. It is dual sim (hybrid slot) device with dual standby support.
Meizu M6s Key Specifications
- 5.7-inch HD+ display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.0 GHz Hexa-core Exynos 7872 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.0
- 16MP rear camera with support for PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3000mAh battery with support for fast charging
Meizu M6 price is China 699 Yuan for 2GB RAM model and 899 Yuan for 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant. It comes in Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black and Cobalt Blue colors.