Flipkart has officially announced the availability and pricing of Moto X. Moto X will exclusively sold on Flipkart for Rs. 23,999 and will available from 19 March 2014. Moto X will not be sold in Brick and Mortar Stores instead it will be online exclusive device. Flipkart has announced the details on its twitter page.
Along with launch date and price, Flipkart also announced many launch day offers. Flipkart is giving three launch offers for first day buyers.
Launch Day offers:
- Flipkart will give 100% cashback to 10 lucky customers who will buy Moto X on launch day.
- Flipkart will offer Rs. 1,000 cash back who will choose Moto X on six Month EMI option.
- Filpkart will also give flat 70% discount on Moto X accessories.
Lets have look back at specifications of the device.
The Moto X features 4.7 HD screen with 1280×720 resolution which has pixel density of 312ppi. It is powered by 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Dual-Core processor with 2 GB of RAM. It comes with 10 MP rear camera and 2.1 MP front camera. It has battery capacity of 2,200mAh. It comes with 16 GB internal memory. It runs on Android Kitkat 4.4 out of the box.
Moto X will come without Moto Maker which gives option to customize their device. But Flipkart is launching two wood back finish versions also along with 5 colors. Moto X in India will be available in 16 GB model only. Internationally Moto X comes in both 16/32 GB options but 32 GB model will not be available in India.
Moto X will available in Black, white, royal blue, cherry, turquoise, walnut finish (wood back), teak finish (wood back) color options.
- Moto X in Black, white, royal blue, cherry, turquoise color will be sold for Rs. 23,999.
- Moto X in Walnut finish and teak finish (wood back) color will be sold for Rs. 25,999.
- Black and White color will be available from 19 March.
- Other colors like Royal blue, cherry, turquoise, walnut finish (wood back), teak finish (wood back) color will up for pre-order from 19 March.
Where to Buy
You can buy Moto X from Flipkart from here.
At This price Moto X is a great device. If you want to buy Moto X then you will have to hurry up as only 5,000 units will go on sale on first day. With the launch of Moto G, it went out of stock within hours, so if want to buy then be ready to book as soon as it goes on sale. If you have any confusion between Moto X and Moto G then check out our comparison.
Moto X will not be have midnight release as happened with Moto G instead it will have day time release.
Stay tuned, we will be update as soon as it is available and also update direct links of Moto X so that you don’t have any difficulty in booking Moto X.