Flipkart has started selling the Motorola Moto E2 XT1506 in India for Rs. 6,999. Earlier this week, Motorola has launched the device in India and now it is up for sale on Flipkart.
As happen with other exclusive launches, Flipkart and Motorola has come up with launch day offer for Motorola Moto E(2nd Generation). You can get following offers if you purchase the device today:
- 6 months of unlimited music downloads with Saavn Pro
- Extra Rs.250 OFF on purchase of lifestyle products worth Rs.1,000 or more
- Freefirst ride up to Rs.100 and 100% Cashback upto Rs.300 on first recharge on E2 devices
- Extra Rs.200 OFF on Teewe HDMI Streaming Media player
- Extra 10% OFF on Citron Personal Care Appliances and Ceiling Fans
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G variant sports a 4.5 inch qHD (960×540 pixels) IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 200 Processor with 1 GB of RAM. For Graphics it comes with a Adreno 302 GPU.
It comes with a 5 Megapixel rear camera. For selfies, It comes with a 0.3 Megapixel front camera. It comes with 8 GB on-board storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB using MicroSD card.
Moto E XT1506 connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS/AGPS, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB. It packs a 2,390mAh battery which provides 24 hours of mixed usage time.
The device runs on latest Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is a dual sim device with dual standby support.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Specifications:
- 4.5 inch qHD screen
- 1.2 GHz Quad core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 5 Megapixel rear camera
- VGA front camera
- 2,390 mAh battery
- 8 GB inbuilt storage, can be expanded up to 32 GB
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
Moto E2 XT1506 price in India:
Motorola Moto E(2015) price in India is Rs. 6,999. It comes in Black and white colors. It is available on Flipkart.