Motorola has started selling its latest smartphone under Z series, Motorola Moto Z2 Play in India. The smartphone is available with a price tag of Rs. 27,999. It is available via offline stores.
- 50% off on select Moto Mods
- Interest-free EMIs for 10 months
- Free Moto Armor Pack with protective accessories – Aluminum case, back panel, selfie stick and screen protector
- 100GB additional 4G data for Jio customers
Motorola Moto Z2 Play sports a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a 64 bit 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Processor with 4GB of RAM. For graphics it has a Adreno 506 GPU.
Moto Z2 Play comes with a 12 Megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus and PDAF. For selfies, it comes with a 5 Megapixel wide-angle front camera with dual tone LED flash. It comes in 64GB in-built storage options, which can be expanded upto 2TB using MicroSD card.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play Key Specifications:
- 5.5 inch Full HD Super AMOLED screen
- 2.2GHz Octa core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front camera with LED flash
- 3,000 mAh battery
- 64GB Internal storage, can be expanded upto 2TB
- Android 7 Nougat
Motorola Moto Z2 Play price in India is Rs. 27,999. It comes in Lunar Gray, Nimbus Blue and Fine Gold colors. It is available across India via offline retail stores.