HMD Global has launched a new mid range smartphone under Nokia brand called Nokia 7. The smartphone has been announced in China. It comes with 6GB RAM and is powered by Snapdragon 630 SoC.
Nokia 7 features a 5.2 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D Curved Glass screen protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Processor coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM. For graphics, it comes with Adreno 508 GPU.
Nokia 7 comes with a 16 Megapixel Autofocus rear camera with LED Flash. For selfies, it comes with a 5 Megapixel front camera. It comes with 64GB on-board storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD Card.
Its connectivity options include 4G, VoLTE, 3G, HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth and Micro-USB. It packs a 3,000 mAh battery with fast charging support. It comes with fingerprint sensor under its home button.
Nokia 7 runs on Android 8 Oreo. It is a dual sim device with dual standby support.
Nokia 7 Key Specifications:
- Screen: 5.2-inch IPS LCD, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 2.5D curved glass, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Software: Android 8 Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 with 64-bit octa-core CPU and Adreno 508 GPU
- Memory & Storage: 4GB/6GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- Rear-Facing Camera: 16MP (1.12um sensor and f/1.8 aperture), phase-detection autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, and 1080p video recording
- Front-Facing Camera: 8MP (1.12um sensor and f/2.0 aperture), 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 (with A2DP and LE), GPS, USB OTG, and 3.5mm audio jack
- Audio: Dual Stereo Speakers, Dual Smart Amplifiers, and Dolby Atmos
Nokia 7 Price in China is 2499 Yuan. It comes in Black and Matt White colors. It will go on sale in China from 24 October.