OnePlus is pushing a new Oxygen OS update to the users of OnePlus 3 and 3T and this update comes with the same March security patch and fixes a couple of critical bugs which came with the Oxygen OS 4.1.0 update.
OnePlus says, “The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.” The update will take some time to reach your smartphone depending on the region you live. The official changelog for the update is as below:
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
There are not many changes new additions to changelog when you compare it to the previous Oxygen OS 4.1.0 update. However, the noticeable changes here are a couple of bug fixes. The update is said to fix the Instagram swiping bug, which annoyed some users after the Oxygen OS 4.1.0 update.
The update also fixed the hardware button malfunction bug and also increased the overall stability of the device. There are some other general bug fixes as well. The update weighs 46MB and will reach your device in coming days.