OnePlus, the Chinese smartphone vendor today announced the much-awaited OnePlus 3T in India at an event in New Delhi. The smartphone has announced nearly 15 days ago in London and already available in several markets such as the US, Europe, and the UK.
Having said that, the OnePlus 3T is a small upgrade from the OnePlus 3, but there are some noticeable changes, which makes the smartphone worth a buy. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 29,999 for the 64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 34,999 for the 128GB storage variant. Yes, there’s a new 128GB variant in the town.
OnePlus 3T Key Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.0) storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge
Other noticeable changes in the OnePlus 3T is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset. The RAM on the phone is still 6GB, and there’s no change to GPU either- Adreno 530.
OnePlus has added a new 16MP front-facing camera along with a dedicated beautify mode. However, the rear camera remains the same as 16MP one seen on the OnePlus 3.
It’s astonishing on how OnePlus has embedded a 3400mAh battery on the same body of OnePlus 3. The smartphone retains the dash charging capabilities of OnePlus 3.
Same as the case with OnePlus 3, the OnePlus 3T will be exclusively available via Amazon India from December 14. Also, there are no words on will the company continues selling the OnePlus 3 in India or not.