Are you thinking about making a new website, but don’t know how to start and where to begin. Well, there are plenty of software and platforms online which will be helping you to do so. And they will do it without you even having the slightest of knowledge about languages such as HTML, CSS, Php, etc. Which are quite essential when it comes to coding WebPages. Weebly is helping you to build beautiful WebPages with drag and drop method. The drag and drop editor build it too simple to design a professional-looking page on your website. you can have the Weebly discount codes and save your money while you buy a package from Weebly from their official website. Just go to the official website click on the button, and it will take you to the official site, and show you discounted prices. There are following these steps:
First, you are researching how to build a new website. This means you should learn what Hosting, Domain, and Server are read the articles on Wikipedia or elsewhere. Then you are easy to build a website.
- Domain and Hosting Package
Next, you are also buying a domain and hosting package online. This is equally simple, but you should use your intuition to know whether to trust a site or not. You are read about buying a domain name, and here for articles about buying a web host.
- Plan the design of your site
After, you are planning your website well to avoid time-consuming. It is okay and even recommended to spend some hours or even days to plan the site well. Just take a piece of paper, pencil, eraser and a marker to start planning your site. You are taking a separate paper and write you all ideas on it. Then start planning the site-map.
- Start designing
- Using a Site-build of the hosting company: If you would have bought the domain and hosting from a good company, they would offer you a free site-building software or an online site-building platform to build your site. If you are a beginner and this method is very simple.
- Using WYSIWYG software: There are many WYSIWYG software available on the net. Dreamweaver and Web Studio 0.5 are recommended. Finally mentioned having one month free trial period and it is well enough to build a full website. It is very easy, but if you are having trouble, there’s many tutorials on the web, just search for it.
- Using an open-source developer: Probably you would have heard about Weebly, Joomla, and Drupal. These are popular open-source programs which are fully free to use? This is a bit advanced but can be used for big projects.
First, you are download Weebly or Joomla and upload the files to your web server using an FTP client like Filezilla. When you log-in to your server you can see a folder called public_html under this folder there should be a folder for your domain like www.yourdomain.com. You can upload the files in that folder to begin developing the site. Once you uploaded, open your browser and point it to www.youdomain.com/weebly or www.yourdomain.com/joomla. You have to do some settings there. if you are done with that you can develop your site without a single coding.