Imagine a situation in which you have mistakenly deleted your important file just before your big presentation. At that moment anyone can go clueless as we are unable to think what to do. So to ease up the situation, we have a solution for you. All you have to do is recover the file via software. Today we will tell you about EaseUS Data Recovery wizard free. In our review we will show you how you can recover deleted data easily.
So let’s start the review of this free data recovery software which allows you to recover deleted files very easily.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Review:
The EaseUS free data recovery software lets you to find out lost files precisely and recover it from various devices like PC, laptop, iOS, hard drive, SSD, USB, memory card, digital camera, etc. This software also helps you in recovering data from your Apple iOS devices very easily.
- Support recovering data from ReFS partition.
- Preview is available for all types of pictures.
- Add Image Recognizer to filter the found pictures by content.
- Recover Canon camera video files(.mov) more efficiently.
- Improved the recovery quality of deleted files on NTFS partition.
- Support searching folder by name after scanning.
- Optimized the UI to provide better user experiences.
- Support to preview PPT/PPTX and PDF files before recovering.
- Improved the quality of export/import scan status.
- Filter the found data by exact file extensions.
- Add the option to recover data from iOS devices.
- Improve the quality and optimize the interaction to find desired data easily.
- Newly support Korean and Indonesian.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.9 supports multiple languages like – English, German, Japanese, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Swedish, Danish, German, Russian, Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian, Arabic , Turkish Korean and Indonesian.
To recover deleted data, you have to install EaseUS Data Recovery Free software. Before installing the software make sure you don’t install it on the disk where the data is lost else those lost files and data will be overwritten. Once you have installed the software on your PC, start the application.
After starting the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.9 software, you will see the above screen. You need to select the location from where your files were deleted. You can select Specific Drive, Desktop, Windows Libraries, Existing partitions, Lost partitions etc for searching the file. After selecting the location, click scan button. It supports popular formats like jpg, jpeg, png, tmp, pdf, mp3, mp4, avi, mpeg4, WMA, Word, Excel, Audio files, Outlook express and other popular files formats.
The scanning process will take some time to complete. Quick scan will be completed quickly but deep scan will take some time to complete. Once the scanning is completed, the files which can be recovered will be displayed. The window in the middle displays all the files and folders under the folder selected in the left window with more info (date, type, size and so on). The window at the right side displays a thumbnail and info for the file selected in the middle window. The Hard Drive Recovery provides a Preview option to preview some specific file types in the program.
With the help of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard free, you can recover the data very easily. The free version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard allows to recover files upto 2GB. You can also buy the pro version which starts at $69.95.