Chinese company Xiaomi has increased the price of its some products in India. The company has icreased the price of Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 32GB, Mi TV 4C Pro 32″, Mi TV 4A Pro 49″ and 10,000mAh mi power bank 2i.
The company has said that they have increased the price due to increased price of Dollar vs Rupee. Indian Currency has been depricated in recent months hence the price hike by Xiaomi for some products. The price is increased upto Rs. 2000.
The revised price list of Xiaomi products is:
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A (2GB + 16GB) – Rs. 6599 (Rs. 600 increase)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A (2GB + 32GB) – Rs. 7499 (Rs. 500 increase)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 (3GB + 32GB) – Rs. 8499 (Rs. 500 increase)
- Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4C Pro 32″ – Rs. 15999 (Rs. 1000 increase)
- Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4A Pro 49″ – Rs. 31999 (Rs. 2000 increase)
- Xiaomi 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i Black – Rs. 899 (Rs. 100 increase)