As expected, Asus has launched a new smartphone in India called Asus Zenfone Live. The smartphone is launched with a price tag of Rs. 9,999. It is available across India via offline and online retail stores.
· Real-time glamour: BeautyLive app integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube for live-streaming beautification.
· Fine-tuned selfie camera: Front camera with large 1.4µm pixel size for 2X-greater light sensitivity, soft-light LED flash and wide 82° field of view to capture wide angle ‘group selfies’.
· Dual MEMS Microphones: Dual Micro-electrical-mechanical system microphones eliminate background noise and enhance voice pick up — whether the backdrop is a busy street, a noisy bar, or the hustle and bustle of a shopping mall.
· Powerful audio: Innovative five-magnet speaker with smart amplifier, DTS Headphone: X featuring 7.1 channel virtual surround sound over headphones.
Asus Zenfone Live ZB501KL sports a 5 inch HD (1280×720 pixels) IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor with 2GB of RAM. For graphics it has a Adreno 305 GPU.
Asus Zenfone Live comes with a 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash. For selfies, it comes with a 5 Megapixel front camera with soft LED. It comes with 16GB in-built storage which can be expanded upto 128GB using MicroSD card.
Its connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and Micro-USB. It packs a 2,650 mAh Battery.
Asus Zenfone Live ZB501KL runs on Android 6 Marshmallow with Zen UI. It is a dual sim device with dual standby support.
Asus Zenfone Live ZB501KL Key Specifications:
- 5 inch HD IPS screen
- 1.4 GHz Quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front camera
- 2,650 mAh battery
- 16GB Internal storage, can be expanded upto 128GB
- Android 6 Marshmallow
Asus Zenfone Live price in India is Rs. 9,999. It comes in Shimmer Gold, Rose Pink and Navy Black colors.
Commenting on the launch, Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager of ASUS India said, “Live-streaming is currently the darling of the social media space, praised by ‘thought leaders’ and ‘gurus’ alike as the next phase of evolution via social networks. With the advent of live streaming capabilities on almost all social media platforms, we realized that our customers needed a smartphone which would enable them to ace their live casts. ASUS ZenFone Live is a result of a stellar combination of innovative technology, consumer feedback, and latest trends”.