Google has updated its another Play app with new logo. Google Play Newsstand app has been updated with new logo. The app is updated for both Android and iOS devices.
Earlier this month the company announced that the Play apps logo will be updated. Recently Google Play Movies and TV app logo was updated and now Play NewsStand app has received new logo update.
The new logo is very different than the previous logo. Google Play Newsstand app logo now has a play button and a news tab above it. Now all Play apps logo will be updated.
As per the official changelog, Google Play Newstand for Android comes with following changes:
– Improved app loading experience
– Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
As per official change log on Apple App Store, Google Play Newsstand v3.6 for iOS comes with following changes:
• Content and navigation improvements for languages that read right to left.
• Improved support for displaying Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
• Additional bug fixes and performance improvements.
Google Play Newsstand can be downloaded from Apple App Store and Google Play Store for free.