Nokia had launched Nokia X2 Dual Sim earlier this year. Nokia X2 was second and last Android device from Nokia. It basically runs on AOSP version of Android and doesn’t comes with essential Google services installed.
But with the help of rooting, you can install Google play store in Nokia X2 and access vast number of Android Apps like GMail, YouTube, Chrome, Google Maps, and many more.
The method we are going to present is very simple. It is only two-step method. The method helps you root the Nokia X2 and Install Google Play store and other Google apps like Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, Chrome and others on Nokia X2. The method also works on Nokia X2 V2.1.
Steps to root Nokia X2 and Install Google Play Store:
- Download Nokia X2 Tools from here.
- Enable USB debugging mode by going to Settings > About Phone > tap five times on software version > Enable USB Debugging.
- Open Nokia X2 tools
- You will see above screen after opening Nokia X2 tools.
- Press 1 to install Drivers for Nokia X2.
- Press 4 to root Nokia X2.
- Now your Nokia X2 is rooted.
- Press 2 to install Google Play Store.
If you face any issue then head over to XDA.
So in this way you can Root Nokia X2 and install Google Play Store. If you face any issue then do tell us in comments.