LG has launched a new smartphone in X series called LG X500. The smartphone packs huge 4500mAh battery and runs on Android 7. The mobile phone has gone on sale in South Korea for $285.
LG X500 comes with a 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash. For selfies, it comes with a 5 Megapixel front camera with LED flash. It has 32GB in-built storage which can be expanded upto 2TB using MicroSD card.
Its connectivity options include 4G, VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and Micro-USB. It packs a 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging.
LG X500 runs on Android 7 Nougat. It comes with Knock Code. It is a dual sim device with dual standby support.
LG X500 Key specifications
- 5.5-inch HD display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP front-facing camera, soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging
LG X500 Price in South Korea is 319,000 won ($285). It comes in Navy and Gold colors.