Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has launched a new smartphone in India called Meizu M6. The device has been launched exclusively via online retailer Amazon. Meizu M6 is launched with a price tag of Rs. 7,699. It comes with 2GB RAM and runs on Android Nougat.
Meizu M6 features a 13 Megapixel rear camera with 4-color RGBW LED flash and Phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF). For selfies, it comes with a 8 Megapixel front shooter with flash. It comes with 16GB Internal storage , which can be further expanded upto 128GB.
Its connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB GLONASS, and GPS/A-GPS. It packs a 3,070mAh battery. It comes with fingerprint sensor on its front side under its home button.
Meizu M6 runs on Android 7 Nougat with a layer of Flyme 6 OS. It is dual sim (hybrid slot) device with dual standby support.
Meizu M6 Key Specifications
- 5.2-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with support for PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3070mAh battery with support for fast charging
Meizu M6 price in India is Rs. 7,699. It comes in Black color. The device is available via online retailer Amazon.