Nokia has launched a new low cost smartphone, Nokia 3 in India. The smartphone is launched with a price tag of Rs. 9,499. It comes with 4G VoLTE support and has 2GB RAM. It will go on sale in India from 16th June.
HMD Global has appointed over 400 distributors in India. Nokia 3 will be available via 80,000+ retail stores across country from this week. The company will have over 300 Nokia care service center by June end.
Nokia 3 features a 5 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D sculpted display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6737 Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. For graphics, it comes with Mali T720 MP1 GPU.
Nokia 3 comes with a 8 Megapixel Autofocus rear camera with LED Flash. For selfies, it comes with a 8 Megapixel front camera. It comes with 16GB on-board storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD Card.
Its connectivity options include 4G, VoLTE, 3G, HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth and Micro-USB. It packs a 2,650 mAh battery.
Nokia 3 runs on Android 7 Nougat. It is a dual sim device with dual standby support.
Nokia 3 Key Specifications:
- 5-inch display with 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass lamination, 720p resolution, and 450 nits brightness
- Quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 mobile chipset with Mali-T720MP2 GPU for graphics
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, expandable with up to 128GB Micro SD card slot
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 8MP rear camera with autofocus, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degrees wide-angle, and display flash
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 2,650 mAh battery
Nokia 3 Price in India is Rs. 9,499. It comes in Matte Black, Silver White, Tempered Blue and Copper White colors. It will be available in India from 16th June via offline retail stores.