As revealed earlier, HMD Global has launched a new smartphone under its Nokia X series in China called Nokia X6. The device is powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC and has upto 6GB of RAM. It will go on sale in China from tomorrow, 21st May. There is no word about global availability of Nokia X6 yet.
Nokia X6 features a 5.8 inch Full HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 2.5D Curved Glass screen protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a 1.8GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM. For graphics, it comes with Adreno 509 GPU.
Nokia X6 has dual camera setup, It comes with a 16 Megapixel primary ZEISS optics and 5 Megapixel secondary with ZEISS optics rear camera with LED Flash. For selfies, it comes with a 16 Megapixel with ZEISS optics front camera. It comes with 64GB on-board storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD Card.
Its connectivity options include 4G, VoLTE, 3G, HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth and USB Type-C. It packs a 3,060 mAh battery with fast charging support. It comes with fingerprint sensor on its back side.
Nokia X6 runs on Android 8 Oreo. It is a dual sim device with dual standby support.
Nokia X6 Key Specifications:
- Screen: 5.8-inch IPS LCD, 2280 x 1080 pixels, 2.5D curved glass, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Software: Android 8 Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 with 64-bit octa-core CPU and Adreno 509 GPU
- Memory & Storage: 4GB/6GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- Rear-Facing Camera: 16MP (f/1.75 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size) with ZEISS Optics and 5 Megapixel (1.0µm pixel size, f/2.6 aperture), dual-tone LED flash, and 1080p video recording
- Front-Facing Camera: 16 Megapixel Pixel with ZEISS Optics
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 (with A2DP and LE), GPS, USB OTG, and 3.5mm audio jack
- Audio: Dual Stereo Speakers, Dual Smart Amplifiers, and Dolby Atmos
Nokia X6 Price is 1299 Yuan. It comes in Blue, Black and Silver colors. It will go on sale in China from 21 May.