Xiaomi has introduced Express Delivery option in India. The company has launched the same day delivery for its range of products purchased from Mi store and Mi official website. As of now, the service is launched for Bengaluru customers only. The company will not charge anything for express delivery.
The company on its official community thread wrote – With Express Delivery service, our Bengaluru users can benefit from their order being delivered within a single day when they order from mi.com website / Mi Store app, without spending anything extra.
- Go to mi.com website, add the product to the cart
- On ‘Order Information’ page, if eligible, you will see the option to select ‘Express Delivery’
- Go to Mi Store app, add the product to the cart and checkout
- On place order page, click ‘Delivery Service’, if eligible, you will see the option to select ‘Express Delivery’
- Select ‘Express Delivery Service’ & Confirm
To get the Xiaomi smartphone or any other product delivered to you same day, you need to know following things:
- There is no extra charge for the service, provided the pin code is eligible for this service.
- The order timings must be between 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- The Cash On Delivery option will not be applicable if opted for express delivery.
- This service will not be available on Sundays.
- It is available on both Mi Store app and mi.com website
- Please note that currently, the service is only applicable for selected products, and for selected pin codes.
- This service is currently available for an order consisting one eligible product only.
- The service is being offered on the best possible efforts.
As of now, the Express Delivery is available in Bangalore only. But we think that Xiaomi will roll out the Express Delivery to other cities as well in coming months.