Chinese smartphone vendor, Oppo has come up with a new smartphone in India, the Oppo F3 Plus, which is the company’s first dual front-facing camera smartphone. The Oppo F3 Plus is priced at Rs. 30,990 and will be up for sale from March 30. Oppo has already started taking preorders for the phone.
The Oppo F3 Plus comes with a 6-inch Full HD display and is protected by the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 5 technology and is one among the phones to feature that. Oppo is powering the phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 chipset, which is an octa-core chip and was earlier seen on other phones such as Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. The phone has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with support for storage expansion up to 256GB via a microSD card.
Oppo F3 Plus Key Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 chipset with Adreno 510 GPU
- ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB expandable via microSD card
- 16MP Sony IMX398 sensor with f/1.7 aperture, Dual Pixel autofocus, and dual-tone LED flash rear camera
- 16MP + 8MP wide-angle camera front-facing cameras
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4,000 mAh with VOOC support
In terms of camera, the F3 Plus has 16MP+8MP front-facing cameras. While the 16MP sensor captures standard shots, the 8MP camera is used to capture 120 degrees wide angles shots, which we have seen on LG G5 and LG G6. There is a 16MP rear facing camera as well with support for dual tone LED flash and large f/1.7 aperture.
The Oppo F3 Plus comes with connectivity options such as 4G LTE, VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a micro USB port. The phone boots Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and has a beefy 4000mAh battery with support for VOOC fast charging technology.
Going by the price, the Oppo F3 Plus goes against the likes of Vivo V5 Plus, which was released a couple of months ago with the dual front-facing camera. The Vivo V5 Plus is priced at Rs. 27,990. Which smartphone will you choose? Let us know in the comments section below.