Asus launched its flagship smartphone, Asus Zenfone 5Z in India earlier this month. The company started selling the base variants in India from 9 July, now top-end Zenfone 5Z with 8GB RAM will go on sale from 30 July for Rs. 36,999.
Asus Zenfone 5Z (Z5620KL) features a 6.2 inch Full HD+ ( 2246 × 1080 pixels) 19:9 Super IPS 2.5D Curved glass Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM. For graphics, it comes with Adreno 630 GPU.
Asus Zenfone 5Z comes with dual camera setup. It comes with a 12 Megapixel Sony IMX363 sensor with dual pixel PDAF, OIS/EIS and 8 Megapixel secondary OV8856 sensor rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF and Laser AF. For selfies, it comes with a 8 Megapixel OV8856 sensor front camera. It comes in 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage options, which can be further expanded via MicroSD card.
Asus Zenfone 5Z (Z5620KL) Key Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS display with 2.5D curved glass and 2246×1080 pixel resolution
- Software: Zen UI based on Android Oreo
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory: 6GB/8GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB internal space with memory card slot
- Cameras: 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel at the rear with dual LED flash; 8-megapixel camera on the front
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Colours: Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver
Asus Zenfone 5Z Price in India is 36,999 for 8GB RAM with 256GB storage variant, Rs. 29,999 for 6GB RAM 64GB storage, Rs. 32,999 for 6GB+128GB model. It comes in Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver. The top-end variant will go on sale in India via Flipkart from 30 July.