Meizu has launched a new smartphone in India called Meizu M5. The smartphone is launched with a price tag of Rs. 10,499. It is exclusively available via online retailer TataCliq. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
Meizu M5 features a 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash and Phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF). For selfies, it comes with a 5 Megapixel front shooter with flash. It comes with 32GB Internal storage, which can be further expanded upto 128GB.
Its connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB GLONASS, and GPS/A-GPS. It packs a 3,070mAh battery. It comes with fingerprint sensor on its front side under its home button.
Meizu M5 runs on Android 6 Marshmallow with a layer of Flyme OS. It is dual sim (hybrid slot) device with dual standby support.
Meizu M5 Key Specifications
- 5.2-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with support for PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3070mAh battery with support for fast charging
Meizu M5 Price in India is Rs. 10,499. It comes in Champanage Gold and Sapphire Blue colours. It is available exclsuviely via TataCliq.