Skype, the popular VoIP provider has added support for new languages for its iOS client. Among the new languages, Skype has also added support for Hindi language. With Hindi support, you can access Skype on your iPhone with your own language.
Along with Hindi, Skype for iOS gains support for 12 languages. Skype is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Skype for iOS requires that your device should run on iOS 7 or later.
Here’s the official changelog for Skype V5.1.2 from Apple App Store:
New language support added for: Croatian, Catalan, Estonian, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Slovak, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese
Skype for iOS comes with following features:
• Talk with your fingers – No matter where you are, your friends are always available with free messaging.
• Call your world from Skype – Free voice and video calls let you talk to your heart’s content with all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too – Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favorite snaps – Take a great photo you want to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere – Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, Macs, PCs, and even TVs. Whatever your friends or family use, Skype is there. Simple.
You can download the latest Skype update from App Store and enjoy it in Hindi language. The app is compatible with iPhone and iPad. The Microsoft owned service is also available on all platforms.