With the increasing demand for smartphones in today’s generation, smartphone companies are not leaving any stone unturned. With each day passing, we hear about a new phone with the latest features launched in the market.
Similarly, a leading electronics company TCL, which also deals in smartphone manufacturing, has produced its latest model with 5G internet connectivity. They named this model as TCL 10. Initially, it was priced at £399.9 on Amazon.
Let’s discuss its specification in detail.
The body is designed beautifully with glass on the front as well as on the back. The device is protected with an aluminum frame. Dimensionally it is (6.44×3.02×0.35) inches. The body is very thin and easy to hold. With all parts intact, the device weighs around 210 g.
Is has two different variants in color:
1) Chrome Blue
2) Mercury Grey
Display & Platform
The TCL has fixed a quality IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors in it. The display size is approx 6.53 inches, which are quite good. It can offer you a visual dimension of 1080×2340 pixels with a display density equals to 395 PPI.
TCL 10 pro is powered with a great processor, i.e., Qualcomm snapdragon 765G. Further, it operates under Android 10 and TCL UI operating system.
If you are photogenic and need a good smartphone with an excellent camera, then TCL 10 can be your next smartphone. The rear camera is equipped with 4 different lenses of different pixels. The rear camera’s primary lens is 64 megapixels, where other secondary lenses are of 8MP, 5MP, and 2MP. Along with the camera, it comes with dual-LED flash, HDR, and panorama features. It also supports 4K video shooting at 30fps.
The front camera is 16MP, which can record videos of 1080 pixels at 30fps.
Battery and Storage
Use this phone for a longer duration on a single charge. It has a non-removable inbuilt Li-Po battery of 4500mAh. Along with that, it is supplied with a Quick charger 3.0 of 18 W, which can fully charge your device in the least time. That means never get short of charge with TCL 10. For charging, it comes up with an adapter and a type-C USB cable.
If storage is considered, this device is a boon to the users. It has an internal memory of 128 GB with an input facility for an external SD card, which is expandable to 1 TB, which is vast. It also has 6GB RAM, which gives users the freedom to use any app or play any sort of heavy graphics game without any hang.
It also has an excellent speaker present on the lower side of the device. It also has a 3.5 mm audio jack connection for connecting headsets.
The most important feature of this model is it has 5G connectivity. And also, it can connect other networks like 4G, 3G, and 2G.
Other than this, the user can also connect the device to WiFi, hotspot, radio frequencies, blue tooth, and USB.
It has several sensors that respond with full accuracy.
- Fingerprint sensor, the most common sensor among smartphones. It is present on the rear side of the phone.
- Gyroscope gives an advantage to gamers who play games like PUBG, Asphalt 8, etc.
- Proximity sensors detect the presence of any object or surface without being in contact with them. According to that, it switches off the screen.
- Other sensors include an accelerometer and a compass.
PROS and CONS :
After discussing all the features, let’s discuss the merits and demerits of this device.
- The device is beautifully designed.
- The processor is good enough to take heavy loads like playing higher graphics and high size games.
- It can connect to 5G networks.
- The rear camera is excellent to snap high-quality pictures.
- The battery life is outstanding. It can be used for a whole day on a single charge.
- It supports 4K video shooting.
- The price is high.
- The internal storage is low compared to other phones within the same price range.
- No dedicated slot for the SD card.
- The front camera pixel is relatively low than other smartphones.
- The glass body is highly fragile, hence required to handle carefully.
- TCL could have added more sensors in the device.