After all the rumours and leaks, LG, the South Korean giant has finally launched the LG V20 in India. The smartphone is priced on the higher side at Rs. 54,999, which was an expected thing. But, the smartphone has some incredible specifications to justify its price tag.
To recall, last week, an offline market vendor of India, Mahesh Telecom revealed that the LG V20 will be from December 1 in India with a price tag of Rs. 54,999 (MRP Rs. 60,000). But, the company quickly brushed out all those news and officially announced the smartphone in India today at an event in New Delhi.
LG V20 Key Specifications:
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS display; 513 PPI
- 2.1-inch Secondary DisplayDisplay
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- 16MP rear camera with OIS
- 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 apertures
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LG V20 comes with a 57-inch Quad HD display along with a secondary 2.1-inch display, same as the one seen on LG V10 and LG X Screen, which can be tuned to perform subtle actions. Along with the dual screen, the smartphone gets the dual rear camera setup from the LG G5. Out of which, one camera is of 16MP which works as a regular camera, and the another camera is of 8MP which helps in taking wide angle shots.
Hardware wise, the LG V20 comes with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card slot. Another feature worth noticing is that the smartphone runs Android Nougat out-of-the-box and has a non-removable 3200mAh battery.
The smartphone will be available from all the retail outlets over the country and an Amazon India exclusive.