HMD Global has launched a new mid range smartphone and successor of Nokia 3 in India called Nokia 3.1 Android One Edition. The device comes with 2GB of RAM and has HD+ screen. It is launched for Rs. 10,499.
Nokia 3.1 features a 5.2 inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) 2.5D sculpted display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6750N Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. For graphics, it comes with Mali T860 GPU.
Nokia 3.1 comes with a 13 Megapixel Autofocus rear camera with LED Flash. For selfies, it comes with a 8 Megapixel front camera. It comes with 16GB on-board storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD Card.
Its connectivity options include 4G, VoLTE, 3G, HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth and Micro-USB. It packs a 2,990 mAh battery.
Nokia 3.1 runs on Android 8 Oreo and will be upgraded to Android 9 P. It is a dual sim device with dual standby support.
Nokia 3.1 Key Specifications:
- 5.2 inch display with 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass lamination, 720p resolution, and 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750N mobile chipset with Mali-T860 GPU for graphics
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, expandable with up to 128GB Micro SD card slot
- Android 8 Oreo
- 13MP rear camera with autofocus, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degrees wide-angle, and display flash
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 2,990 mAh battery
Nokia 3 Price in India is Rs. 10,499. It comes in Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome and White/Iron colors. It will go on sale in India from 21 July via company’s online store and PayTM mall.